This past Friday Isabel and I had another mummy and me date... this time it we had fun picking yummy strawberries. Our stroller strides group goes every year and this is the first year we finally joined them.
Remember last year we went on our own? We love this place! Tractor rides, fresh veggies to sample on the tractor ride, then time to roam the strawberry patching searching for the brightest and reddest strawberries to eat right there and then (and bring some home of course). This trip was more fun when since our friends were with us. Isabel could not contain her excitement the moment she stepped foot on the tractor. I love this pic .. I remember her saying something like "this is so fun"! And it was cute because the two kids next her started chanting the same thing! Priceless!
On a sidenote we almost didn't make it because I underestimated how far the farm was and I guess we left a little late and then I took a wrong turn which made us reeeeally late .. like 40 minutes over the time we were supposed to meet the group but since it was such a big group they were delayed in getting going so we got lucky and did the tour with them! Phew!
Thank you! Thank you! Grammy for staying with Owen that morning! We really really really appreciate it!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile