Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cookies and Banana Bread

Ah Man!  Never a dull moment .. I am constantly smiling with our amazing Isabel!
Wednesday morning after staring at two very very very bananas for the longest time I decided finally to make banana bread (yummy).  So after (finally) putting Owen down to sleep in his crib Isabel and I get started.  She of course loooves to be my little helper .. always runs to get her step stool and puts in down and up she comes.   She started helping me with the electric mixer and was really into it and then ... she decided it was time to make her own cookies and muffins.  The plastic kind.  She went to get some water .. again on her own she can now reach the water maker on the fridge door and proceeds to empty the cup in the plastic bowl and then it was time to dunk her wooden cookie pieces and plastic muffins. She even tasted the water to make sure it was 'just right.  She had waaay more fun with that than the actual banana bread.  Whatever keeps her happy! Right?

And then after cleaning up my mess I thought  being dunked in water for that long can't be good for those wooden cookies and decide to take them out and place them on a towel to dry.  Bad idea!  Isabel came running from her room and told me "my cookies and muffins were not done yet mummy".  She was not happy. Oooopsie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile