
I'm making it official by putting out there in blog land.
Yep it's true our little family will be expanding.
I'am now at 12 weeks and feel more comfortable in announcing our news - I'm all about being safe and waiting until the right time to announce hence why I waited until now.
I must say I've had so many of the normal pregnancy symptoms that most women go through this time around which I was lucky to have skipped when I was pregnant with Isabel.
Nausea and Indigestion - you are not my friends right now!! Well I should say 'weren't' my friends the nausea is slowly passing thank goodness!
Really awful/sour bad taste in my mouth ... gaaaahh I can't stop complaining about you!!!
It is so bad with every single thing that I eat I get the most nasty after taste. It seems to get a lot worse when I eat something extra salty .. like if I eat something that has stock in it.
Yuck!!
I was just reading about it and I guess it's pretty common .. I remember having this towards the end of my pregnancy with Isabel .. I guess some women get it throughout the entire duration - no fun! So yep that has led to a few complaints from me.
Now that I've reached this point it's becoming more real and of course I'm becoming more excited!
Isabel has no clue .. I have mentioned it to her a few times and she immediately comes out and says "Anee" "Beebee" .. she has obvious very vivid memories of seeing Aunty C with a pregnant belly. :) It's actually really cute! Soon enough I guess - as she sees mummy's tummy get bigger and biiigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile