Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mmmm Strawberries!


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and tell you that ... I L.O.V.E strawberries!
I love them so much I sometimes climb up on my step stool aaaall by myself and reach
for the strawberries on the kitchen counter and sneakily grab one out of the box and take a big bite when noone is watching!
I usually get caught very quickly because my mummy or daddy are usually very close by!
My mummy and daddy don't like how messy I make things when I'm eating them but that's what makes it even better! He! He!
They are so yummmy!
My mummy and I have enjoyed a lot of strawberries these last few weeks! Mmmmmm...

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Love Isabel xoxo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Blog! Wait, actually, there is no blog... what is this entry??

Jenny said...

Impatience my friend .. I pressed the publish button too quickly I guess .....

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile