I was very much looking forward to this years visit with Santa Clause because I knew it would be a year that Isabel may not be too happy to sit on his lap and smile at the camera.
We visited the one at South Coast Plaza ... something about those Santas are just a little more authentic looking (with their real beards and all) and I love their little 'North Pole' setup .. it's so cute!
So as we make our way over to the mini North Pole we kept saying 'let's go see Santa' and she repeated in her adorable voice 'ya anta'.
As we are standing in line waiting our turn she catches a glimpse of him and already starts to squirm and hide her head onto daddy's shoulder.

When she got up close ... she was not having anything to do with him.
These pictures pretty much tell the story of her 2010 Santa moment.


And then at the very end and she is getting ready to say good bye she surprises us by giving Santa a .. Kiss!!
A guess as long as she knew daddy was by her side .. all was OK!
By the way this was the second kiss she gave him .. she took us by surprise that I wasn't ready with the camera during her first smooch.
She is so funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile