Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekend Catchup

Oh my goodness me! Time is flying on by around here and I don't why but I've hardly made time to show our updates on this little old blog of mine.
I'm skipping wordless Wednesday this week to show some cute pics from our Sunday.
After a fun Boat parade party on Saturday night and then staying the night at Patty and Larry's we made the most of a beeeeautiiiful Sunday. It was approximately 28C (what... it's winter time?!?) so what better way to enjoy the sun and temperature than a relaxing boat cruise.

And again on that Sunday Miss Isabel proved to us she will not take a nap anywhere that isn't a bed that she has tested before. As tired as she may be - she refuses to close her eyes and dream a little.
On the ride home early that evening she did eventually fall asleep in the car .. such a rare occassion. I will say that is probably the 5th .. maybe 6th time that I can recall her actually taking a nap in the car in her 18 months of life. Other mothers I talk to find it hard to believe .. especially since their experience is 'my child falls asleep the moment they get in the car'.

Oh Miss Isabeeel! You are one of a kind! And we love it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile