Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 5 months!





Miss Isabel turned 5 months on Friday!

Our beautiful baby girl is a happy, smiley, healthy five month old.
Weighing in at almost 7 Kilos (15 Pounds) and measuring 63.5 cm long (25 inches) she is doing awesome.
She is smiling up a storm and as I write this entry I'm going to say that one of her favourite songs is 'Yellow' - she heard the song from this blog and started getting excited.
Funny that ...... since it's one of her mum's fave songs too! He! He! :)

It feels so different to hold her that she is becoming so strong all over - she seems just a little more 'tough' .... if you know what I mean? When I'm holding her in front of me she even manages to stand up on my lap for a few seconds.

I have to mention that she has given me some of the best nights sleep these last 4 nights that I have had in the last five months since she has been with us.
I love it .... she goes down between 7:30-8pm every night and it may take a few tries but after she is completely out she doesn't wake up until 4am or so. I nurse her and she goes straight back to sleep after that 20 mins of feeding and doesn't wake up again until 8 in the morning! As long as I am smart enough to actually go to sleep myself soon after she is down - it has worked out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile