







One of the must do things during Halloween here is to visit a Pumpkin Patch.
I've noticed that there are quite a few different kinds from the basic to the fancy complete with pony rides and train rides.
We had a quick visit to a smaller one this past Friday - Isabel's very first pumpkin patch!
She was loving looking around at all the colours and action around her. Since she is small she obviously couldn't get the whole experience with the rides that they had so it was more or less a mini photo shoot with our little family. :)
It was cute! Come to think of it - that was my first visit to a pumpkin patch as well.
So the costume for Isabel I was excited about didn't exactly work.
It was a 6-12 month size and I had high hopes of it fitting but of course it's definitely meant to fit at least a 12 month old ... not a younger baby.
So I'm working on another costume. Hmmmm...........
Does anyone else notice the considerable difference in skin colour between me and my baby in these pics?
I think exercising out in the sun this last month has made my skin even more dark. Ha!
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast babies grow!!!!! its crazy seeing the difference in all the photos!!! She looks so happy and healthy xxxx Eri
Tell me about it!
By the way Ericka .... she hasn't started crawling yet. Just some 'army crawling' where she is scooting her way around. I guess real crawling starts at 7-10 months .... so she will be crawling when she sees you in March!
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile