
Aunty Eri I can even touch my feet with one hand and hold my giraffe in the other! Can you do that??
He he he Just kidding .... not quite the pilates expert I guess - maybe a little early?But she has discovered her feet! Check out her thighs - she is getting meaty! It's so cute!
She is getting a little personality as she gets older - she has given us quite few little laughs this last month when we play with her but of course as soon as I put the camera to her face she just stops and stares at the camera and stops the fun.
Another recent development is ... she may be teething!
I have yet too feel an actual chomp while she is eating thank goodness! But one of the new things she is doing lately is moving her tongue around her mouth like she can feel something different in there. So we have yet to see anything in there but we are pretty certain it's in the beginning stages.
I'm definitely not excited about her getting some teeth and her hurting me... Eeek! You can see a tiny bit of the tongue action in the last picture (with the pink socks).
So aussie family - can't believe the weather here this last week!! It started to really feel like autumn on Tuesday with the temperature around 20 or so degrees and it even rained! I was loving it and since Isabel is like my doll these days I was loving dressing her in 'cosier' clothes - got her a few pairs of cool leggings even! But now it's Friday and it was about 30 degrees again!
Since halloween is pretty big here - we definitely have to get in the spirit of things.
I got Isabel her costume - I won't spoil it but you will love it! You will have to wait for the pictures!
And we have to go and visit the pumpkin patch and take some cute pics I even have a shirt that says "my first halloween" .... like I said we have to join in the fun!
1 comment:
wow thats cool!! I know this is probably a dumb question but can she crawl? Can babies crawl at that age? Ericka xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile