Sunday, October 5, 2014

Leading Up To #3.

Owen's Third birthday that is.
In case that title made anyone think something different. ;)

Leading up to Owen's third birthday I  captured these photos because they are sweet little moments I never want to forget.
Conversations with my almost three year old were hilarious!  So sweet and so so funny!
In this moment in time Owen goes to school Tuesday and Thursday and on those days after I pick him up I have 1 and 1/2 hours with just him (before I pick Isabel up) and I really and truly feel like it's the best bonding time with him.

NOTE :  There is no point in driving home after I pick him up because by the time I arrive home I would have to drive back to pick up Isabel.  We are in the process of changing that and living closer to where we spend most of our time anyways. Woo Hoo!

But for now I make the most of this just and me and him time.  We go to the library. We go to the bookstore.   We go have some ice cream.  My favourite part as I mentioned is our conversations!
That cute little boy voice .. one of those things you wish you could bottle up and keep forever.
Take for example this first picture ... do you notice the skeleton waving on the verandah on the top left of the pic.  You know just a random skeleton that the owner of that apartment put on the verandah (probably prepping for halloween?)... Owen noticed it on his own and so began a conversations about skeletons.
Are they real?
Are they scary?
Are they funny?
Do they fluffy?

And then he decided he couldn't bring himself to look at it again.

TWO WEEKS BEFORE #3:



And sometimes we ran errands and stopped in a store and my almost three year old decided to stop at every mirror and do this.

And play a game or two or three or four of peek a boo boo through out the entire store.



1 DAY BEFORE:
 Wednesday Morning October 1st 2014.
Isabel and daddy had just left to go to school / work in the morning.
He was being extra cute and I loved the light coming in just near the front door.
So I proceeded to take photos and ask questions about how old he was and how old he was going to be and he told me.
" I am dis many".

This was his last day being 'dis many':






And all he wanted to do at this very moment was to ready book 'on da ground'. 
So we did.

Thursday October 2nd 2014 .. His 3rd Birthday coming up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile