For a whole month leading up to this day Owen loved to tell anyone who would listen that he was going to school and Isabel was going to kindergarten. He said it with so much confidence and excitement. This boy has been ready to socialise and explore new things for quite some time but of course as exhausting as some days have been with my full of energy almost three year old I couldn't let my baby boy out of my sight until last week.
He was woken up at 6:30am on Tuesday September 2nd.
He enjoyed his typical breakfast of drinking yoghurt and Peanut butter toast at the table next to his sister.
By 7:20am he was on his way to school.
Daddy did the drop off at 8am .. and I hear our little school boy walked in and didn't even look back.
Ready? I think so!
The photo above is kind of untrue .. kind of.
It was taken on his second day of school ... on Thursday September 4th. He is only going two days a week (Tues and Thurs) for 4 hours each of those days.
These photos below were taken at pickup on the Tuesday.
We had a few minutes to spare waiting for Isabel to finish her school day and when I asked him to show me how much he liked his school ... this is the reaction I got:
These photos are very much Owen in a nutshell. He is so funny. He is so goofy. He is so eager to learn new things. He is so full of life. It's pretty awesome.
It's these moments that remind me to really and truly enjoy him as this amazing little being because before I know it I'll be writing about his kindergarten adventure.
Owen I'm so proud of my confident and happy little boy. I can't wait to see all the things you learn and get excited with you about all the crafts you are going to bring home.
Go Owen Go!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile