Monday, February 25, 2013

TRAILER ADVENTURE {Canyon RV Park}


We escaped for another family adventure this past Thursday.
This time took our little trailer along for the ride.  We stayed very very local.  Like no more than 25 minutes away but it was definitely a fun time.   Travelling with a little one under two means you are constantly 'working' and our trailer is on the small side (perfect for us) except when it comes to fitting a baby crib in the space that meant to be the dining area.  A little one also needs naps .. and that becomes a little difficult in a such a small space especially when said little one is SUCH a light sleeper. :)  So we came to the conclusion our future trips will hopefully become a little less hectic as the kids get older and can sleep on the actual beds ..  despite those little things it's safe to say Owen and Isabel (and us of course) really had a great time ... look at that smile on Owen's face!  I love that photo above!  Jason came out to explore .. turns arounds and this is what he sees ... his little ducklings never leaving his side.




It was perfect winter weather.  Crisp during the day but cloudless skies and definitely chilli at night!









Of course I got a little obsessed with taking photos and saw a cute spot to do some family pics. 
A nice couple even offered to take a photo of the the four us ... excellent!  Well Isabel made it her mission to not cooperate (until someone else was behind the camera) and then when I uploaded the photos I realised I had them on the wrong setting.  They were extremely over exposed (I changed the settings the night beforet to take night pics but forgot to switch it back), my sweater was all twisted, my shirt was unbuttoned, I was showing a not so toned stomach and I even look pregnant in some  pics (which I'm not!!!).

Total fail! Ha! But I will stop complaining now!  :)

Here are the ones that look OK .. with a little editing.  Ha! Ha! 





Thank you Jason for all your hardwork in the set up and break down and everything else you do to make sure we have a good time our camping trips!! xoxoxo
I love the memories we are making! xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile