Here are some snapshots taken last week.
I'm not going to lie it was a weird week. I can't really put into words right and it seems like I didn't take many photos until the last part of the week but none the less sweet memories were made.
It started off with our litte Adventure Monday which you have probably already read about so I'll just post one more pic from that day. Yep just me, myself and I. Just .. because.
1. Me!
2. Star Gazing on Monday night. I love how excited Jason was as he explained each planet and star. Love Love it!
3. She walks to the beat of her own drum.
4. Matchy Matchy shoes with my girl.
5. A rainy weekend.
6. Concentration Face
7. Lazy Saturday craft time. That robot was named 'Fancy Face'.
8. Owen got his first major injury. Tripped and face right on the cement ground. Ouchy! Thank goodness it wasn't serious.
9. I'm so happy I know where I can find my FAVOURITE brand of chocolate ever!!
10. Saturday night out for Thai Food. This was a very interesting evening. Rowdy kids? Not ours! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile