Wednesday, January 30, 2013

These Two

I hope Isabel and Owen are buddies for ever.
Their little relationship right now is so awesome.
We have been going to our my new favourite place .. it's a gym that offers a bunch of great workout classes and has childcare.  But great childcare .. I'm so happy to have found this place.   I have realised working out is a necessity for me .. just ask Jason! ;)

Owen did amazing on his first two visits .. the carers even mentioned how independent he was.
Since then Owen does not like it.  Not one bit.  I hand him over while he cries and yells and walk out to start my class and look forward to when the music starts and gets loud enough so that his yelling doesn't hurt my heart so much.  He is literally in a room directly behind me and I can peek in whenever I want to.  It's pretty nice there.

On the days Isabel does not go to preschool she comes with us and so it's nice to have a second set of eyes on Owen.  The last time she was there they told me how he stopped crying the moment she gave him hugs.  That made me smile big.    Today on our way over she says to me 'don't worry mummy I will look after Owen.  If he cries he can follow me around and say waaah waaah waaah (crying sounds) and we will play in the kitchen' (the toy kitchen they have).    She is the best big sister he could ever ask for!

She loves him. He loves her. I love them.   It's pretty sweet.
I hope it lasts a long long long time.



 This was taken yesterday.  (Tuesday January 29. 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile