Friday, July 6, 2012

Trailer Adventures: Crystal Cove

So I must start off by saying I am totally and 100% on the "let's make sure we use our trailer a lot this summer" bandwagon.  It was a great purchase and a fun little toy!  I asked some avid camping friends their favourite spots and it seems like you need to book well in advance if you plan to use your trailer in the middle of summer!  Who Knew?!  Just kidding!  We'll be prepared for next summer!  But during his search Jason happened to find Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach open Monday and Tuesday nights this week and he went for it.   So that's where we were at the beginning of this week!  Wow! What a beautiful location!  If only the sun had come out.  Unfortunately it remained really overcast for the duration of our stay and as much as we wanted to we never did make it into the water.  

On Tuesday we ventured out of the campsite into dowtown Laguna and checked out the Sawdust Art Festival .. not as big as we expected but it had been on my list of things to check out so I'm happy we went!  Isabel even had a little art fun at the kids art station.  She made a funky paper bag hat!

Before we left on our trip.  I love her selection of books that she took on our trip.  She placed them nicely at the front door so we wouldn't forget them!





 This pic is TOTALLY her right?!  Taken in one of the booths at the Sawdust Art Festival:

Downtown Laguna Beach:

We will be back Crystal Cove!  We hope the sun will be warm and bright for our next visit!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile