The roof on our house was removed and replaced and it was an extremely messy and noisy job! I still believe that Isabel still needs her nap even if it's for an hour ... it makes a difference! This week there was no nap to be had with the constant banging on the roof so even though I needed that tiny little break to recharge it didn't happen and so I had to power on. Then Wednesday afternoon Isabel gets hit with a lovely runny nose. That night was looong and the poor thing woke up not looking too well the following morning but she proved as usual she was a trooper. I knew we had to get out of the house on that Thursday and to the park we went .. sick and all. It was worth it! Fresh air does wonders! Fast forward to Saturday aaaand ... It was only inevitable that now our little Owen has his very first cold! So Saturday night we said hello to another sleepless night. I'm grateful that Jason takes on the job of holding Owen and trying as best as he can to get some sleep in between rocking and soothing poor baby boy and he helplessly struggles with a runny nose.
Sunday was spent having a little family picnic at the park just the four of us. It was just what I needed to end this week. Sunshine, daddy's help and just taking it easy.
Bring on this week .. let it be filled with good health, naps, smiles, laughter and ... exercise! :)
Despite how sick she felt .. there is always room for dancing to 'Dr Knickerbocker"
with The Wiggles.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile