Thursday, February 9, 2012
Four Months
Another amazing month with our amazing boy has come and gone!
Owen at four months you:
* Rolled over from your tummy to your back ... three times! Two time while I was watching you play and the third in your crib.
* You weigh 15 pounds .. and mummy can definitely feel you getting heavier ... I love watching your little thighs get chunkier and chunkier.
* Are not the best day time napper yet.
* You are in a good night time routine where you usually fall asleep at around 9pm and don't need to eat for a good 6 hours or so BUT you still wake up a few times before then and squirm around until you get the pacifier back in your mouth and you manage to fall asleep for a little while. We need to work on this because your poor daddy who gets up EVERY time needs his sleep too!!
* You are smiling up a storm! I love showing you off to our friends at Stroller Strides and you flash your gummy smile and they just light up! The other day I heard two older ladies giggling behind me when we were out shopping and I was carrying you. They were loving your cute smile!
* You started to really 'laugh'! It is the cutest sound! All I have to do is play with you in the front of the mirror or nuzzle my nose on your neck or tummy and you laugh! It makes my day!
* At your four month doctors appointment ... in the space that reads 'exam' on the summary sheet your doctor wrote the words "Happy healthy boy" - that pretty much sums you up right now!
* You continue to HATE the car ! I wish I knew why baby boy! It would make our day that much better.
* Your spit up marathons continue! SIGH! :)
Labels:
Monthly Pics,
Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile