He is two months! Our Owen is already two months!
He is getting so much bigger and cuter as the days go by! At around 6 weeks he started to give us some adorable smiles and that grin just got wider as the month went on! He is so alert and responsive and the best part about this age for me are the cute sounds he makes! Those coos and aaaahs I could listen to all day! He had his doctors appointment today and he is doing fantastic! He weighs 12 pounds (more than we were expecting but right on the normal range).
About two weeks ago he decided he wanted to spend some quality time with his daddy right around what is normally our bed time. Instead of sleeping he decided to party with daddy and be wide eyed. I have been going to sleep at my usual hour trying to get some quality rest in and poor daddy has been laying on the couch with him. For the last four nights or so he has gone about six or so hours without eating which has been fantastic for me! Quality sleep is greeeeat! The first night this happened I asked Jason what the time was when he brought him in to me and I was in shock that it was already 5.30 in the morning .... I remember laying down at about 11pm!! I felt great in the morning but ... poor Jason! So this little routine continues for now......... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile