Friday, December 16, 2011

Strolling

So in an effort to get of the house now that I'm slowly learning to live my new normal and realise that life with two may be more hectic but at the end of the day I 'just have to do it' .. a walk around our neighbourhood has helped the day go so much better for the three of us.   Fresh air and letting Miss Isabel explore, pick up random leaves, seeds etc makes for a much happier two year old who desperately needs to let out a lot of energy instead of going stir crazy inside and then it doesn't make for a fun day for either of us .. can someone say impatient?  Of course when we happen to have a good morning and the stars align and we get out at a reasonable hour we have managed to do some fun stuff like park, bounce house and even play date with our friends.
On our walks I love to take out the iphone and snap some really cute pics of Isabel being ..well .. Isabel.  Note the pic on the bottom right she is imitating me doing some walking lunges .. or in her words she is 'esercising'.
She is so amazing. I know I say it every time but she really and truly is!
Next is getting back to exercise for me!  I realised I miss it not just for the obvious reason of losing the baby weight but it makes me feel better all around!  Now if I can just get out on time for that!
One of these days it WILL happen!


This is how Owen and I do it ... he is cozy and asleep in the moby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile