Sunday, October 9, 2011

She is a big sister!

Miss Isabel has been well aware of her new role for quite some time. She has known about baby Owen being in mummy's tummy from when I really started to show my baby bump and it truly is the sweetest thing to watch her interact with him now that he has finally arrived!
She was super excited on the day he was born when she came to visit us in the hospital.
In her adorable high pitched voice she said things like 'awww he so cuute', 'he peeking at you' (whenever he tried to open his eyes)and something I will always remember is how she became a little freaked out when he cried ... She didn't know what to do. My nurse and I shared a laugh at her cuteness!

She is always asking to hold him and tells us to say to him : 'it's ok mummy/daddy is here' and now that she is understanding one of the major reasons he cries is hunger related she will say 'he want your booby mummy' or demands that I 'feed him'. She really can't get enough of him - that's for sure so I will be on my toes even more than ever now!

Life just got a whole lot more exciting ... Busy but very exciting!
Here are some cute moments with the sweet brother and sister duo that I have captured this week.
I love these two cuties!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile