Monday, August 1, 2011

Meet our sweet baby boy

Last Thursday morning I got a chance to do something that I didn't when I was pregnant with Isabel ... get some 3d pics of our baby boy.
It just really makes you think about how amazing life is watching the little human life inside of you doesn't it? It's just crazy! And truly a beautiful blessing from God.
So here some of the best pics of our little Owen Andrew Lambert.'

Jason and I both still loved the first name Owen ever since our first baby was going to be an 'Isabel' or 'Owen' because the gender was a complete surprise. Then it dawned on me .. thinking about my dad's passing that my dad's first name 'Oscar' began with 'O' and there really wasn't many other 'O' male names around so that sealed the deal even more for me and I then realised I wanted to do a mini tribute to my dad and have his intials be O.A just like his Grandpa and at the same time he has a little piece of his Uncle Andrew as well! :)
So I personally love the names and love the meanings behind it!

Baby Owen didn't really poke his face out too much during the ultrasound to get a 'great' glimpse but you can definitely make out his little features.
The last pic is pretty funny .. that's his little foot in his mouth! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile