Friday, June 10, 2011

More than half way !

I'm on a blogging roll! Ha!

I'm past the half way mark for this pregnancy so I had to document it!
It's amazing how times flies when you have a toddler to think about and run after instead of pondering about the little baby growing inside you! Gosh I remember being pregnant with Isabel - time almost went a little too slow. Sometimes I almost feel guilty. So these past few nights I have been making sure to spend some time rubbbing my tummy more and that is easy to do since baby boy is moving A LOT more these days! And of course I feel the flips and turns more when I am resting instead of constantly on the move.
I can definitely say I am 'feeling' pregnant now! Just feeling heavier all around!
I wanted to post these pics up I took during our camping adventures.

This me, Isabel and 'baby brother' at 23 weeks:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile