Friday, June 24, 2011

Japanese? Yes Please!

a>I looove that Isabel has a fantastic appetite for almost everything we put on her plate.
Here she is loving her miso soup, california roll and veggie tempura at our much frequented local sushi restaurant. She even snatched a piece of daddy's sushi (raw fish of some sort) from his plate and ate it like it was candy. I got a little paranoid .. raw fish .. too young for it? I don't know. It's been a couple of days now and she is fine as can be!
The waitress brought Isabel her own bowl of miso soup with a small amount of soup just for her and I love how they always give her a little plate of sliced avocadoes just for her as well. We are such locals they treat us good! Ha! Daddy made sure to teach her right and drink the soup the way it's supposed to be done in a Japanese restaurant! Our little smarty was very cautious for the first sip ... making sure it wasn't too hot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile