Saturday, May 7, 2011

Almost TWO!

These right here are the faces of an almost 2 year old little girl .
Almost Two? In 3 weeks .. could it really be true?

She is certainly our little entertainer with the words she says, the songs she sings, her amazing dancing moves, the antics she pulls and those faces!
She is certainly our little defiant one trying every single day to test every single boundary she possible can!
She is certainly our little explorer - loving the outdoors and looking out for 'buggies' and picking flowers every chance she can.
She is our little nurturer and caring one - I will never forget a recent moment that found me unexpectedly having a throw up moment and Isabel coming up to me and saying " You Ok mummy" while rubbing my back. Unforgettable moment for sure!
She is our little curious one constantly asking us the question " What you doing Daddy/Mummy". I lose count how many times I hear that question in one day. She will ask it about everything we do.

These are certainly some fun fun times!
I must say the fun outweighs the tough/frustrating/testing times ... well ... on most days!
We couldn't ask for a more amazingly beautiful little girl.

** pics taken may .3 . 2011 **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile