Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

It was definitely a beautiful weekend in this part of the world - temps were right there with regular summer temperatures! The sun was blazing hot!
While I was out getting my hair cut daddy and Isabel enjoyed a nice bike ride early Saturday morning stopping to check out some local garage sales around the neighbourhood. My understanding is Isabel didn't find any treasures besides a bucket of chalk to use on the driveway!
Jason tells me she actually likes to wear her bike helmet .. I wish she would wear her regular hats especially on exceptionally hot days! Oh Well!

When I returned it was time to head on over to the OC Pet Expo .. what could be better than seeing lots and lots of animals all in one place! We had seen the pony ride on our way in and didn't think much of them but as we are getting ready to leave Isabel just couldn't control her excitement and actually said to us 'I ride' .. so of course we couldn't resist! I must say I was getting a little nervous because it didn't seem like this was place where they let a parent stand next to their kids for the 'just in case moments' but Miss Isabel proved to us there was absolutely nothing to worry about .... she looked like she was having the BEST time up on that pony all by herself ... shaking her head as rode along and even yelling 'more' whenever they stopped to clean up a pony's 'mess' or let another kid on! It was actually pretty funny! She would turn around and look for the people in charge and make sure they were listening to her tell them 'moore'.




Sunday was spent at home enjoying the new pool.
Check her out in her 'froggy' hat helping to fill up the pool.


I looove these dancing pics of her!
I think I need to have a chat with her and make sure she learns some of my (more coordinated) dance moves instead of daddy's! He! He!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happen to know her daddy is a good dancer.

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile