They say 'busy hands are happy hands' and with this new step stool daddy just built for Miss Isabel I'm hoping it will allow this almost two year old to assist me in our cooking adventures and thus keep her happy more times than not. I just love the look on her face when she is so proud of herself especially when I praise her for her help in pouring the ingredients into the bowl or giving it a quick stir.
But my oh my ! Terrible 2's .. you are just around the corner and we can see signs of you already!
The demands! Becoming picky with your food! Saying 'all done' when you have just had twobites and wanting to get down from your chair. Refusing to listen to our requests. That very cheeky look in your face that says 'I can hear you tell me no but I'm going to do it anyway'.
Yes indeed she has begun to try out the boundaries and see just how far she can go.
I'm taking it one day at a time and learning as I go and of course practicing a lot of patience but I'm not afraid to admit this isn't going to be easy!
Positive thoughts would be appreciated. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile