





practising our 'happy' face
No he didn't include the word 'ramble' (I just feel that's what I do sometimes ... ) but I thought it was cute that he of all people would let me know how much he missed reading my updates! Especially since he likes to roll his eyes when I like to take heaps and heaps of pics .. sometimes of things he thinks really I don't need to take a photo of.
Yep I guess it has been almost 3 weeks since I updated .. not sure why just having been feeling 'it' I guess. Well now that I think about it .. one big reason has to do with the extreeeemely short (or sometimes no) nap time that Isabel has decided to take so of course I feel guilty to sit in front of the computer while she needs demands (I will write a lot more about those demands in a later post) my attention.
But I think that email from Jason was enough of a push to realise I miss taking pics on a regular basis and there have been a few mini adventures with Miss Isabel that have gone unwritten/unread.
One of those adventure happened Friday afternoon at Disneyland.
So we finally took the plunge and got ourselves disneyland passes - I think it was the right time since Isabel is a perfect age to really enjoy all that place has to offer! And since it's so close to our house it's another thing to do with her during the week! Fun!
Daddy came home early Friday afternoon and we had an enjoyable few hours.
It's so much better going with Jason because I get so lost in that place. I haven't been enough times to know where everthing is! With Jason leading the way we get to the rides so much quicker. I have the worst sense of direction even with a map!! Grrrrr.......
But here some pics from that afternoon/evening.
We enjoyed one ride, some dancing from music of the marching band for Miss Isabel, a monorail ride and some interesting people watching!
See you very soon Disneyland!
P.S. I haven't put a pair of jeans on Miss Isabel in a looong time.
Doesn't she look so cute!
She is loving the secret hiding places the pockets have to offer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile