So in my last post I mentioned I needed to get back to my routine of life to get myself settled again and one of those things to get back into activities that Miss Isabel really enjoys (shopping doesn't count as on of those activities I have realised even if it is one of my favourites) :).
Wednesday morning I got up and remembered there was story time at the Orange Library which we visited often many months ago but really hadn't been back for one reason or another in quite a while, so what better time than Wednesday.
Isabel really isn't too bothered with listening to storytime just yet (unless she is on our laps while we read to her) - but the dancing, clapping, admiring other babies and their 'snackies' and then demanding her own snackies - she was all about that for sure!
I stayed in the library for a while after and took her to the children's section where she enjoyed sitting in the cute chair and table set up they have and playing with the puzzles and colouring pages they provide.
Not sure the real reason I stopped taking her to storytime but I definitely think we'll be there again very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile