Dear Isabel,
Can't believe I'm writing you another one of these - you are growing up too quickly! I really wish time would slow down just a little bit.
But it has been another fun month with you - there is no doubt about that!
The amount of things you learn and understand each day is truly unbelievable to us.
We will ask you to do something, or get a particular toy and your adorable expression you give as you listen to us and then process what we just said puts a smile on my face : every.single.time.
Then we watch as you go in search of whatever it is we have asked you for.
You are understanding so many new words these days.
You have added a few more body parts to the list that you can point at. This month the new ones were: hand, ear, fingers, teeth and bum-bum ( yes that's right - you know exactly where your bottom is). Where or how you learnt that I'm not sure (maybe I say it when I change your diaper ??) Not to mention you can tell me what a dog, cat, lion, monkey, sheep and duck say. Your 'mow' (meow) and 'ra' (roar) are the cutest sounds I have heard in a long time!
You have new pair of 'oo' (shoes) and you love them.
You learnt to say the word shoes just in the last couple of days and you love to say the word and point when you see your new shoes on the floor.
(See the pics of the crocs shoes below).
I have been taking you to a play gym once a week and you just love it there! Every time they bring out the balls you get so excited and say 'ba' 'ba' over and over again. Then when it's time to put them away - you are not happy! Usually we sing and dance before the balls come out again but you continue to point and try to push the balls down. You are persistent that's for sure!
Well you have certainly added a few more bumps and bruises this month - you are slowing perfecting your walking skills but have stumbled quite a few times - a couple of those times have caused you to cut your lip and even bruise around your eye. But every single time you have a boo boo it doesn't take you long at all to get up, try again and it's as if that little stumble never even happened! Such a brave little girl you are!
At 16 months you weigh 22 pounds (10 kgs) and are certainly a bundle of non stop energy!
Happy 16 months beautiful girl ! xoxo



Check out her new shoes! I love love the fact that Crocs have come out
with newer, cuter designs! Isabel loves them just as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile