Saturday, July 24, 2010

New toy




This pic reminds me of a particular photo of me when I was a baby - the exact face .. so weird!



Isabel got a new toy today and judging by her face we think she likes it .. a lot!
So much so that we thought she was going to fall asleep in it - she looked so relaxed!
I haven't had much luck when I have put her in the swing at the park. The very first time was no issue but the 2nd and 3rd times - she was not having it - yelling, kicking, screaming !! So I have stopped trying for quite a while (there is a park at our workout location).
This is the little baby swing I'm talking about .. the one where she is enclosed and safe ... definitely a scaredy cat our Isabel.
So I was really curious to see how she would do with a backyard swing.
I'm so happy she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile