

= UNBELIEVABLY HUUUGE {see pic below}



Rodeo watching




Isabel eyeing my dessert ... 'mmm' .. that is what she said.


Look what I found! Preeeetty sure these are just scalloped potatoes
except they pour melted cheese over the top .. delish .. not so much!
The orange county fair ... a must do during the summer!
This place has it all : food, drinks, rides, deep fried EVERYTHING ... (deep fried butter .. really??), chocolate covered things (chocolate covered bacon...really??) HUUUGE animals, normal sized animals, shows (including a rodeo??), music, cool things to purchase and of course great people watching.
We didn't go last year probably because Isabel was so tiny ... I just wasn't ready to brave the OC fair crowds with a newborn especially while she was nursing.
But this year daddy took half the day off for us and off we went!
It was a fun afternoon - so happy it wasn't blazing hot too .. just enough cloud cover to make it a great day!
1 comment:
I thought that second picture of the sign was going to be followed by a picture of me.... J Dogg
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile