Friday, June 25, 2010

Silly Mummy






She was saying 'hi' in this photo
Check out the tip of her nose

This is what happens when mummy forgets for a moment she has a VERY active one year old who is faster than lightning when it comes to getting into things and pretty much just being an exploring baby! Silly mummy.
Here is Miss Isabel after she knocked down my berry/milk concoction on the coffee table.
She was enjoying herself immensely playing with the sticky, wet, cold mess and just squishing it through her fingers. She banged her little hand on the table like she playing in a puddle.
Of course I just let her continue ... it was so cute watching her and listening to the adorable sounds she was making saying.
And I as continue to take photos she holds out her hand and offers me some (as she does with everything these days) and before I know it she is flicking it and it's on the camera lens.
Serves me right for getting to close and interrupting her fun! :)

P.S I have been laughing at these photos .. well laughing at Isabel's hair.
Jason describes it pretty well when he says she looks like one of the beatles with that hair!
Ha! Ha! She is just changing EVERY day.

p.p.s Aunty C - recognise my shirt? My pot belly is expanding and making it a liiitle tight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile