Monday, June 28, 2010

It's summertime

Yippee! Summer has officially begun as of last Friday here and I must say I'm pretty excited!
This will be Isabel's first 'official' summer ... well I know she was around last summer of course but - she was so itty bitty to really enjoy it. This year she was so excited about it she begged me to get her summer shoes on .....
Her very first pair of Havaianas!


Our good friend Milene from Brazil brought these for Isabel during her visit in February. They are the perfect fit ... but so sad that she won't get to use them. She is still to young and really wear them and I'm sure they feel weird on her feet so she would rather pull them off and play with them. And since she is trying hard to walk I'm sure she is a lot more comfy .. not to mention stable ... without any shoes. So I had to capture some pictures of their 'cuteness'.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile