
Miss Isabel is now 7 1/2 months and along with getting heavier and cuter she is becoming more active and lively with each new day. Finally her little personality is coming through and everything in her world is just so exciting. She may cry after she wakes up from her nap but that gorgeous smile is never far away. It never fails - everywhere we go these days a stranger will stop us to admire the cute baby I'm holding or the one sitting in her stroller and remark "what a happy baby" or "You are so lucky she is always smiling" and yep I'm a proud mummy of a beautiful happy baby! Interacting with other babies now is much more of an exciting experience, with the reaching and touching of hands and faces, to the smiling and laughing at each other to grabbing their toys and doing their own version of playing with each other. We get an opportunity to socialise at our exercise class, story time and play dates with our mother's group whose babies were all born in 2009!
She has A LOT more control of those little hands and fingers now ... she is now able to reach out and pinch a toy that has escaped while she is sitting on the ground or even from her bumbo chair. I of course am resisting just picking up the toy and giving it back to her so she can do it on her own ... I'm learning! :)
She has even learnt to clap her hands!
We can finally see a tooth getting ready to cut through those gums! Any day now ........
I guess we are in for some bumpy nights of painful tears ... maybe?! And not to mention sore milk makers :)
Check out the video of her "Ba Ba Ba" complete with her gummy and miss piggy faces I have written about before.
In these pics she is enjoying playing with one of the christmas pressies I made for her - cute wooden blocks.
(Yes since having a baby I'm loving experimenting and 'trying' to be creative with sewing and crafty projects.... big emphasis on the word 'experimenting' .... I must admit that Jason has saved a few projects after a little frustration on my part).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile