
Isabel is finally becoming a great napper! After reading and taking advice on making a small routine where she is up for two hours and then down for a nap and continue doing that throughout the day - I can now identify when she is getting fussy and it usually means tired baby.
Her morning and later afternoon naps are around an hour or so but her middle of the day nap which lands about midday - 1pm usually last two hours.... sometimes two and half hours!
This is supposed to be the time I take advantage and get some rest myself but for some reason my body will not go down to sleep too easily during the day - can't figure out why because I'm usually pretty tired especially after I have worked out.
I'll keep trying though!
So these pics I took after one Isabel's 'long' naps today.
The video was actually meant to be just a photo of her cute sleeping position - with her hands under her face ...... but when I pressed the button on the camera I realised the video setting was still on so I continued recording - turned out to be a cute video!! So far one of my faves. :)
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Such a beautiful, well mannered, intelligent baby with the best parents on the planet.
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile