I wasn't sure we were going to get to the pumpkin carving part of halloween. Plans changed on the days I had thought about doing it or other days daddy arrived too late but out of nowhere Isabel makes the statement "we haaaave to carve pumpkins it's my favourite part of halloween". Alrighty then! I made sure to note that one.
How could we deny her of that? It had to happen ... even on daddy's soccer night and two days before halloween. Seriously that girl surprises me everyday with the words that come out of her mouth.
Isabel took the whole mapping out the design part very seriously. Owen of course made sure he put his mark somewhere too.
We all did our part in taking out the insides while daddy was the designated carver since we only had the big sharp knife handy.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile