Sunday, May 12, 2013

So so blessed



I celebrated my fifth Mother's Day this year and thanks to my sweet husband and children it was truly a happy happy day.  I count my blessings everyday but on a day like today when I watch an excited Isabel hand me the beautiful things she created at school especially for me or listen her to yell 'Happy Mother's Day' over and over again,  it really sinks in just how amazingly blessed I am to have these two beautiful children call me their mother.


Breakfast in bed, sweet cards, handpicked 'flowers', a stroll at the beach, a nap (!!) and lots of awesome hugs and kisses ... it was a happy happy day.




I hope the other amazing mothers I know had a good day as well!
Hugs and kisses to you all! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile