My Monday started off not so great .. I realised I left my keys in Jason's car just as I'm getting ready to leave the house! Jason was long gone at work. Argh! Since my plans were shot Owen and I decided the only thing to do was get out and stroll .. so stroll we did.
Some sweet sleeping babies:
Jason and I went on a 'date night' Wednesday. Thank you awesome babysitters ;)
I had a new favourite combination ... beetroot and goat cheese. So yum! Jason dislikes beetroot ... soo more for me. He! He!
Jason and Isabel had a fun Saturday night at Monster Jam. She was so excited for this and I hear she really enjoyed it! Our little ball of energy! We tried so so hard to get her to nap that Saturday .. knowing she was going to be out pretty late. Little Miss Stubborn wanted nothing to do with nap .. I was certain she would be asleep when they got home. Nope! She comes in at 10pm and says "mummy I had fun at monster jam". It was quiet in her room about 10 minutes later. :)
This song!
"Carry On"
I cannot stop listening! I turned on to the grammy's Sunday night just as the band Fun. was performing.
I was hooked from the first few words. I love the melody. the words. the singer's voice.
"May your past be the sound of you feet upon the ground .. carry on".
I bought this song as soon as I heard them sing it (along with thousands of people I'm sure).





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile