Sunday, December 16, 2012

Couples Retreat {December and catching up}

Well we managed to make 'Couples Retreat' happen for an entire year!  This weekend we had our final dinner for 2012.  It's been such a nice thing to look forward to every month and I must say I can't believe we were able to have it every.single.month.  We chose the first Saturday of every month and marked our calendar .. life happened or other events came up so we had to postpone some months to a different Saturday but what a fun year it was!  We couldn't have done it without our amazing babysitters. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very very much!!

For December we went to Napa Rose .. which is a place I have been wanting to try ever since I worked at The Grand Californian Hotel (Disneyland).  I have heard so many amazing reviews about it and while it's definitely not on the cheap side .. it really lived up to the hype when it came to the delicious food! We skipped desert at the restaurant and ventured out to Downtown Disney.  Saturday nights are always bustling down there. So much fun! 

For me the night was capped off with some good music at the House of Blues.  We hung out for a short while at the end of the night and I must say the DJ made me go down memory lane with the fun 90's RnB tunes he was playing! Ha!  Saturday was a good night! Good food. Good company. Good music.  



And since I skipped writing about our October and November nights out here are some pics ....

Looking forward to another year of (much needed) fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile