Can you guess what's one of my favourite things about summer?
I wear my nickname 'fruit bat' with pride. I love my fruits and can pretty easily eat a whole watermelon on my own. Yep watermelon in the summer is amazing. Funny fact ... in Australia summer was all about mangoes .. watermelon came in second. But since I have yet to find a mango that compares to Australia's bowen mango I settle for eating as much juicy watermelon as I possibly can! Ok moving on to what this post is really about. Isabel and I had another mummy and me day last Friday to one of our favourite places: Tanaka Farms to taste and pick you guessed it ..... watermelons!! See it's come back full circle!
Jason was kind enough to take Owen to work with him (yep we are pretty lucky I know) for the morning and I'm so grateful because it was extremely humid that day (Aussie fam think Brisbane summers for sure) but that kind of humidity is not normal around here. We enjoyed the day none the less. How could we not.. there was friends, wagon rides, veggie tasting, as much watermelon as we could eat and then one to take home!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile