Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Three Months

And as January 2012 begins our Owen turns 3 months!  I feel like I'm looking a new baby every couple of days as his face begins to make some big changes!  By the end of this month he can hold his head up on his own.  He is sleeping more at night but he is still not fan of long naps during the day ( I remember Isabel wouldn't nap for long either).  His full head of hair is now not so full .. he is really balding on the sides and starting to resemble a cute old man. Ha!  He is 'chatting' up a storm and has even made what sounded like little giggles.  He definitely recognises our faces now and my favourite is watching him stare so intently at his big sister and just beam when she talks and sings to him.  She will say things like "goo goo ga ga Owen" but in her high pitched Isabel voice and then when she moves away his eyes just follow her except she moves too quickly for him to catch up!  He was laying in his play gym the other day and I watched as he stopped and lifted one of his legs to make one of the hanging toys move.  He did it intentionally and was pretty proud of himself!  His spit up marathons continue ... SIGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile