Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just me and my baby girl

Jason has made it a nice ritual to ask me the question:  'What would you like to do this weekend" which usually involves a response (which he dislikes) of 'umm I don't know' recently I have mumbled 'I would love to visit Pretend City I think Isabel would love it and it would be great if both of us go ......' but it's never happened.  Friday night Jason has the great idea that I make it a day for just Isabel and I and finally go and visit Pretend City and well ..... that's exactly what happened!  Pretend City is an awesome place that so many of our friends love and told us what fun they have had.  It's exactly that ... a city where kids can play pretend.  So they can pretend to go shopping at the grocery store, pretend to be a doctor, a dentist, a farmer, a fireman/lady, police man/woman it's pretty much an amazing place for kids of all ages to use their imagination.   Isabel LOVED it!  She even got to pretend to be a sushi chef ... so cute! 


 Firewoman Isabel

 Dr Isabel .. the dentist and 

 The Pediatrician

 My little sushi chef in action ...



 Tinkering in some construction

It was an great way to spend a morning just me and her and something that I mentioned to Jason when I got home was ... it was great to leave a place where I didn't have to force Isabel to leave because Owen was crying or hungry so I had go and nurse him etc.   We went at a leisurely pace and she knew when was the right time to leave and it was nice. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile