Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello Tinkerbell?

I'm kind of backwards with the posts today but I want to get them out there while both kiddies are napping ... aaaah peace and quiet sounds great! :)  Our little family ventured out to Disneyland on Friday .. thank you daddy for taking the day off work for us.  We have had annual passes for the last year but because they are the least expensive ones ... they don't allow entry on weekends or summertime which is quite OK because it's a lot of more enjoyable when there is less people .. especially with Isabel being little still and not too patient when it comes to waiting around. 

This particular visit has a little background story - Isabel has a play phone with Tinkerbell's face on it and when you open it up Tinkerbell speaks a few sentences and ever since Isabel was reunited with it she has been 'talking' to her new friend almost every day. On Thursday daddy put on Peter Pan for her to watch and she kept 'calling' Tinkerbell warning her to stay away from the bad guy (Captain Hook) .... so while this love for Tinkerbell was still fresh we decided to go and see if we could catch up with the real Tink at Disneyland.   I really wasn't sure how that was going to happen .. I was thinking she could go on the Peter Pan ride and she would be happy but we were strolling along and noticed a sign that said 'Pixie Hollow' and Jason and I said to eachother what's that?  And a cast member from the park who was randomly walking by heard us and said that's where you will find Tinkerbell. What??? Perfect!! 
Jason tells me that Isabel got really shy when she saw her and Isabel explained the meeting to me very clearly she said that Tinkerbell asked her name but she got very shy and didn't tell her.  Those were Isabel's exact words! Ha! Ha!  But deep down I'm pretty sure Isabel loved that awesome moment!





Owen and I weren't didn't get to hang out with Isabel and daddy during their ride adventures or meeting Tinkerbell (we went on some nice strolls to keep him sleeping and then visited the baby centre so Owen could have some 'lunch')  but we were there and here is proof from the pics I took on my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile