Monday, December 26, 2011

Teaching the reason early

NOTE:  This blog post was meant to be for last Friday but I never got around to posting it before Christmas arrived. 

Remember the reason for the season!
We are trying to teach Isabel that's it's not all about the presents but more about the birth of Christ or as daddy has been teaching her 'happy birthday jesus'.
I think it's sinking in, this morning (Friday Dec 23rd) our conversation went like this:
ME: Do you know who is coming on Sunday?
ISABEL: Baby Jesus! Is Santa going to bring baby Jesus? Ha!

She is hilarious!!



Now that we have settled with life with two and we are getting some reasonable sleep it's time to get back to church :). On a side note ... Owen has been going on 6-7 hours stretches of sleep at night this past week .. Thank you baby boy! I will take that as his little gift to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile