Tuesday, November 22, 2011

She is the best!

She is the best big sister a baby brother could ask for!
Isabel - I am so so proud of how you have taken on your new role .. it couldn't have happened at a better time and I can only hope that you and Owen may have a long lasting bond.

Here she is reading him her "I'm a big sister book" (which I'm so glad she received as a gift) ... on her own she told me she was going to read Owen a book and she did just that! She pretty much knows the words to this book from beginning to end .. it's amazing listening to her read exactly what is on each page.  I remember the night she first read it aloud to Jason when he was putting her to bed ... I heard it from the living room but he came out so amazed at how clear she retold the story and as you can see from the pics below Owen was loving it just as much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile