It's a week later but better late than never with these pics!
A cute piglet came out to play this halloween! She was dressed ever so cutely thanks to Grammy!! I had seen a costume online that was perfect for a little girl who decided on her own to call herself a piglet whenever she was called other affectionate names like weasel or little monkey.
She did this for quite some time so I thought this halloween she would get her wish and be a real piglet.
The costume online did not come in her size but thanks to Grammy's amazing skills my idea came to life! Thank you! Thank you Grammy!! Isabel loved it just as much as I did.
We had been prepping her about the costume Grammy made for her a few days before halloween arrived and when she saw it she was very excited to put it on ... and leave it on! Including the cute hat!
The little piglet went trick or treating with her friend the pirate ... she knew exactly what was happening this year! Free candy just by looking cute? Fantastic!!
I stayed back at the house with Owen but daddy tells me she had a really really fun time getting all the candy and saying "happy halloween" (instead of trick or treat) to everyone. I think it's because earlier that day daddy told her to say 'Happy Halloween' to every person she saw and well ... she remembered and did just that!
For the next few days after Isabel wanted to hold her candy bag close .. she enjoyed one piece a day and she was more than OK wthat as long as she could hold onto the bag and play with it.
Needless to say it was a very Happy Halloween this year!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile