Maybe just a little ....
I know I have posted this pic in a previous entry but I have thinking a lot about it and what I was feeling at that moment and it's the kind of memory I want to hold on forever .. I had a similar feeling the other day and I just want to document it and plan to do a little scrapbook page but here is a little message to Miss Isabel.
Dear Isabel,
this is the kind of moment that i want to remember forever. Years and years from now when your tiny hand is much larger than mine, when you are a little taller than i am, it is in this sort of moment where the world stands still and there is no where else i’d rather be than by your side. I am going to show you the world, keep your heart safe for as long as time allows. You won’t be this small forever and it makes my heart ache a bit to think of you growing up so fast. But for now, i will rest in this moment and keep it close to my heart. I am so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile