Sunday, September 18, 2011

37 Weeks and our Pre Baby Welcome Party

I am a week late with this posting.
I reached 37 weeks amazing weeks and just getting heavier and heavier by the day.
In all honesty it's around this time that I start to envision life without a big belly, being able to bend down, being able to see my toes again, not getting up at least 4 times a night to pee, not having the annoying pelvic pain I am having right now, and stop the waddling.   But at the same time I am trying to soak in the amazingness that is being pregnant.  Nothing can ever compare to the feeling of having a little human being that you have created move, squirm and kick inside you.  I'm soaking in the cuteness of watching Isabel talk and kiss to my belly every single day.  Whether she is giving Owen a taste of her snack or giving him a goodnight kiss before she goes to bed or singing to him and just being the best big sister she can be!

At the end of my 37th week we celebrated our little "pre baby welcome party" for our baby boy.
I asked my fantastic party organizers for a more of a co-ed get together than a regular shower this time around and P&J outdid themselves again.  Thank you so so much!! It was just what I wanted.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile