Sunday, August 21, 2011

34 Weeks!


I'm 34 weeks pregnant!
The official countdown is on!
My oh my do I feel it ... I'm slowing down so so so much! I feel myself waddling.
Baby boy is doing flips and turns and pushing into my ribs and bladder more and more everyday.I'm needing to pee every 20 minutes or so. Sleeping less every night. Feeling so heavy with every new day. But so grateful that so far it's been a great pregnancy! I couldn't ask for more than that.
There are moments where I find myself day dreaming and imagining my new life with two kids .. one of those moments hit the other day when the double stroller we ordered arrived at our door step and the when I walk past the new infant car seat that is waiting by our front door. It's pretty surreal still that's for sure. I guess it won't really hit me until he is here!

The nursery is 90% complete. My goal was for it to be done by the end of August .. and I will admit I was a little worried that wasn't going to happen initially because we had a lot of other things going on. But it makes me relieved to know that it will be done!
I'm so grateful to Jason for making my (some times crazy) vision a reality and for his help in making sure the walls got new paint, painting a new tree on the wall, spray painting the various frames I have been collecting along the way, buying and building various pieces of new furniture and just for generally putting up with me! :) oxox

Oh and on a side note .. I will not be needing to replace the library books I lost .. remember .. the ones I left on the roof of my car? A nice stranger did return them for me .. wish I could have thanked them! Phew!!


Pics Taken Friday. August. 19. 2011
Seal Beach Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile