Monday, July 25, 2011

Such a Great Week!

Last week we took our little trailer on a mini adventure again. We spent four nights at Newport Dunes relaxing, enjoying the water, eating and even shopping! I love this place! I hope we can definitely make it a regular spot to come and hang out! Our trailer did awesome this time around ... it was definitely nice an cozy in this summer weather (remember our first very cold camping adventure)
I love the fact that we spent mid week (Tues-Sat) there so it wasn't too crowded with the weekend people just yet.
Daddy went back and forth to work for the first few days and left Isabel and I to do our thing .. on the Wednesday our friends came by for a quick but fun visit and Miss Isabel just had a ball playing in the water with her friend Tyler. So much fun that she asked the following day if she could go to beach with 'Tyer' ... so cute I tell you! It's so funny to me how many (very) blonde and blue eyed 'boy' friends Isabel has!




Miss Isabel was proving to be a little brave in the pool wanting so bad to go in on her own.
Hmmm ... just a tad worrying considering she doesn't know how to swim yet :)


'Look at my wrinkly fingers'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile